Thursday, August 27, 2009

Make Money From Your Home Computer As a Hedge Against Recession and Replace Your Current Income

By Connie Ragen Green

Making money on the internet can be your hedge against inflation and recession. I have always believed that everyone should have their own small business, even if you already have a job or career that you love. The small business can end up replacing most or all of your income if your circumstances should ever change.

When I came online in 2005 it had nothing to do with the economy. I was simply looking for a way to replace the income I was earning at two jobs and be able to work from home. I had had some serious health issues, including cancer, and just couldn't work outside the home for sixty hours every week.

I was determined to make my home computer business successful. By 2005 I had replaced my income and was increasing my income every single month. Soon after the economy went into a recession and I was still making money. Now I was excited at the idea that I would not be affected by this economical downturn and that I could teach others how to do the same thing.

Choose an area to specialize in. Put up an optin page and offer a free short report on your niche topic. Start to build a list of interested prospects. Promote affiliate products until you have your own. This pretty much sums up how to make money online. The only thing I would add is that you need to connect with your prospects so they will like and trust you. This is the basis for building your business to a level that you may not even be able to imagine at this time.

Remember that the reason to start an internet business is to give you the time and money to live the life you choose. Download a free teleseminar on building your online business by visiting http://www.OnlineWritingSuccess.com to learn how to write articles, blog, become involved in social networking and learn the technology needed to build a profitable online business. Connie Ragen Green has been online since 2005 and teaches people how to build their own online business in record time, offering free teleseminars weekly, as well as online courses in a workshop environment with webinars.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Connie_Ragen_Green

For more information on home based businesses go to http://www.4roadrunnerpromotions.com


No comments:

Post a Comment